What is the strangest dream you've ever had?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I had tons of strange dreams, especially during pregnancy - but I don't remember them :/ I do have a recurring childhood dream that there are unidentified people trying to break in my house, who also have our keys and I would spend my dream freaking out about them and trying to keep them out! It relates to two things: 1) My parents used to always scare me about keeping doors locked properly, and always made me the one to close doors before sleeping. 2) My family always lost our keys, my dad and my late grandma especially - and we only had a spare lock that we kept using interchangeably, so I guess they led to those scary dreams!

Read more

Good that I dont remember much about my dreams. One recurring dream since childhood has been to be on the verge of missing a math exam or something going wrong during the exam. Thankfully though I was a good math student and never faced the situation in real life. What has been your strangest dream?

Read more
VIP Member

I wont say its the strangest dream. More like the strangest nightmare ever! about a plant human being stuck in a mudslide and crying!

VIP Member

I recently dreamt that I had the ability to move things with my thoughts - was pretty awesome power to have

7y ago

You're Charles X Xavier or Jean Grey! 😝

I am getting married to someone else -hehe, it was recently, but now I forgot who was the groom!!

I dreamt of being a spy agent LOL