What sort of confinement food does your confinement lady cook for you?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Confinememt lady cooks very well. Every morn she will make mee Sua soup for me with a lot of ginger. For lunch and dinner it is usually a fish, a veggie and things like pigs kidney , black fungus. She will also brew soup every meal like papaya fish soup and sometimes at night give me tonics like Martell brewed soup. I was craving for western food once and she even made pork chop with potato.

Read more
7y ago

Mind sharing her contacts? Sounds nice the food she cooked, is she hygienic? Pro breastfeeding? Easy gg?

VIP Member

Most of the dishes will more or less have ginger inside, as ginger is known to expel wind and warm the body. It depends, but here are some popular Chinese confinement food recipes which she will most likely use. http://sg.theasianparent.com/category/becoming-a-mum/confinement-recipes/

Read more

Mainly had a lot of pig's liver which I swallowed. Every meat was cooked with ginger, sesame oil and red wine. And a serving of vegetables everyday. Occasionally there would be pig's stomach. A big bowl of soup for lunch and dinner daily. NO SALT added for all dishes.

VIP Member

Mainly ginger in most meals. As my meals are done by my MIl. She focus mainly on steaming. So it would stir fry veggie with ginger. Steam fish and sesame oil chicken or black vinegar trotter. Simple meal fare

Read more

Chicken soup that is cooked with rice wine and sesame oil, pig trotter vinegar, fishes, fried noodles with gingers, pig's liver, fish and papaya soup to boost milk supply, 2 hard boiled eggs daily.

Mine was lotsa fish coz i had c-sec n was breastfeeding! No chicken coz i requested. Pumpkin, spinach.. Pork. Lotsa ginger though... N goji berry to sweeten. N soup!

thanks

Grace Chua cooks good food!! 😋

Post reply image
7y ago

She has recently disengaged the agent and independent now :)