Hi ladies, may I know does ur confinement lady ask u to by those prepack 28 days herbs from medical stores for them to cook soup for u or no need they will think of what soup to cook ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For my first confinement, my mother actually prepack those medical herbs and got my CL to cook. the CL also liked that as it is the traditional way to clean your body and heal the organs or womb. For my 2nd confinement, I got a little more experienced. I did not prepack all 28 days but only for ard 14 days. My baby was down with jaundice and I didnt start herbs till 10 days later. I reckon that we don really need so much herbs. just more ginger and red dates but it depends on individual.

Read more
VIP Member

My MIL did both my confinement. She is not an expert with confinement meals. All she did was adding additional ginger and brew red date drinks for me. For herbs wise, she brew more dangsheng to bu qi for me. Im sure confinement lady would know what is good to brew. But if you were to be unsure, best to get those prepack herbs so that your confinement would not anyhow mix the herbs for your recovery

Read more

If u sign up through confinement agency they will arrange for the 28 day herbs to be delivered to u too... then ur confinement nanny will boil the soup to be drunk twice a day... let me know if u need advise on the herbs

Post reply image
VIP Member

No, I did not because my TCM mentioned that my body cannot take it. So have to avoid it.