What's the most memorable thing your kids have done for you?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Whenever he sees flowers, he would pick at least one and give it to me saying "For you Nanay, I love you". It doesn't matter if its wildflowers or santan or a gumamela, it's just so sweet. There was even this one time when he picked santan at church and I forgot to bring it with me, he cried and cried that we had to go back for him to get more and he made me promise never to leave my flowers again.

Magbasa pa

Everyday, my first born asks me "Are you okay, Mama?, Are you happy?" It makes me feel that he's so much concerned about my feelings and is always thinking of ways to make me happy. He started doing this when he was 2 years old. And he would of course say "I love you, Mama." almost every hour of the day since we're together almost 24/7. :)

Magbasa pa

It's when she told me "good morning mommy" followed by "I love you so much mommy".. I can't forget that since she's used to saying that everytime I said those first, fortunatey I got to hear her saying those words to me more frequently. :)

So this just happened last weekend. My daughter just turned 9 mos. We were story telling then out of nowhere she rolled and kissed me. That was so touching.

my kids gave me a nice handmade card before on my birthday. :) it was really sweet since they all wrote memorable messages on it.

when he gave me a food😊