hb low

what milk should i drink. ?

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

How low was your last hb reading? From my experience, my lowest hb reading was 10.3. And i will avoid all caffeine (hard for me as a coffee lover) but for the sake of my health and pregnancy journey so i am tryinggg VERYYYY HARD to not take any caffeine (coffee/tea/milo) Any supplements prescribed must have atleast 2hours gap before meal. This is to give enough time for absorption. Plus no caffeine at all afterwards. (This is hard i know cus i was there too) My other efforts is to consume Virgin Coconut Oil in capsule and also Jus Mariamam (these two can get from fb online seller). Now my hb reason is getting better. My last hbreading was last week on 16.01.2019 and it was 12.8. Still need to consistently improve my hb level. Since i am now 34w preggy.

Baca lagi

hi mommy. u should consume rich in iron fruits like guava n foods - spinach..u can search more on internet.. i also recommend u to have some iron booster suplement while your stomach is empty.. (supplements which only prescribe by your Dr/gynae) avoid milk to drink milk while consuming iron booster - atleast gap 4 hours.. no caffein coffee or tea as well..

Baca lagi

im drinking frisomum gold. i dont see any added sugar and it benefits for both mother and baby.and it dont give that thick milky taste normal milk gives. do keep in mind that what works for me might not works for u. so maybe try get a sample first. normally samples take 1month to arrive if u go to their website. 😊

Baca lagi

Hb only related with citrus fruit. After taking ur iron tablet pls consume orange juice berry juice or apple juice to help you absorb them. Also can try delima. If you want milk just drink kurma milk. Any milk just help you consume calcium.

sye amalkan minum air campur madu sikit, susu kurma, kurma, and mkn buah epal banyak2, alhamdulillah dah nk masuk 8 bulan, hb 12 ke atas

You can try susu kurma sis..