Food! first time mom

Hi all, What are the list of food your eat through out the pregnancy journey? If yogurt what are the better brands? What about fish how time a week/day do your eat? (E.g salmon fish, fish soup? Thanks alot!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Like what others say just eat what you normally eat except make it extra healthy and mindful! As for fish you should avoid fish with high mercury level (typically larger fish, you can find a list of fish that are high in mercury by googling). Eat at most 2, 3 servings of fish per week to be safe.

I eat Farmers Union Greek yoghurt, they have the high protein version and the original version. Put a bit of honey and some diced fruits and you're done! 😊

5y ago

Okay will get some! 😁

Eat normal balanced diet and cooked food, do avoid raw food as a preventive measure, when in doubt Google is our next best friend 😀

I eat anything and everything hahaha except those that is raw, undercooked, or those that i see not fit to consume

5y ago

Ok thanks 😁

TapFluencer

Stick to healthy food and drinks. Cut down on sweets and sodas. Don’t eat any raw food or shellfish.

I eat almost everything, just avoid undercooked or raw food. N avoid unpasteurized milk n cheese

5y ago

Ok 😁

VIP Member

Agree with everyone here, all food in moderation(: Try and take some maternal milk too!

5y ago

Ok 😊thanks thanks

I eat about anything, just in moderation. I did avoid cold and raw stuff though

Everything eat in moderation. Yogurt is good.. I like the Meiji yogurt with honey

5y ago

Haha maybe just one a week or not at all

Super Mum

Everything in moderation. It is important to have a balance diet.