What is it like when your baby is teething? Share your experience!

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had different experiences with both my children. My gal had slight fever and loose bowels for a week plus. On top of that, she was drooling quite badly. My boy had an easier time. He had some loose bowels and drooling only. He is an easy baby and can eat anything despite teething. My gal was refusing food and only wanted cool things or milk.

Read more

Although it has been a few years since my kids were teething, I remember those days very vividly! OMG the loss of appetite, the crying, all round grumpiness, and loss of sleep even! I hope teething is kinder to you, mummy!

VIP Member

they keep on drip saliva But so far my lo teething period is ok and they are super fast boomer ... My first lo by 1 year old he had full set of teeths .. My no2.currently also quite fast .

I was lucky that when my baby was teething, it didnt cause a lot of problems. It was, however, very messy as he drooled a lot and wanted to put a lot of things in his mouth.

VIP Member

My LO has the following symptoms when teething; bite on her toys, loss of appetite, drooling more often and really cranky...

Haha, I never imagined that he had do much saliva... Whatever is within his grasp at 6 months goes into his mouth too :(

VIP Member

It’s horrible! She was in so much pain and crying all the time. So Glad that stage is over for me!!

She was super irritated and at times in pain. I feel pain seeing her suffer too :/

VIP Member

So much drooling! hahaha. Make sure baby wears a bib, for easy wiping :D

more problems with my elder girl as she has lower tolerance for pain