Can you share what was your experience like with power pumping? I find it really hard.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me it was such a nightmare.... and I regretted that I was stressing over it so much. After each session, my yield was so little (40ml atmost) and I would cry and felt depressed because I felt that I wasn't providing the best. It was such a crazy emotional circle that totally threw me off track. I was lacking in sleep, tired and stressed. Thinking back, I probably looked like a crazy lady obssessing over pumps and pumping, crying and then trying again lol. I was pretty crazy about food boosters that helped increase milk supply. I snapped out of it about 2/3 weeks and started giving formula instead and I felt better instantly.

Read more

My friend who has triplets tried power pumping during her confinement. She managed to get milk supply from 20ml per side to 300ml per side each pump. What she did was drink a lot of hot soups, rest well and take breastmilk booster fungereek. Also, she mentioned must be stick to the pumping timings consistently.

Read more

thanks