Hi, any parents enrol your kiddos to Mulberry @ Toa Payoh OR Twinkle Kidz @ Toa Payoh? - Can you share what is the school fee like for 18 month play group? - Can you also share your experience and what is your feedback on the school? Thank you!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Last time went to Mulberry. The principal is good. It is our 2nd choice, just because of the childcare fee. Last year aug / sept fee was around $1500 (without subsidy etc- check again with them). Visit them to check the place and look around. The teacher seems good. I see infant also 👍👍👍

Found an article about Mulberry School. Not sure if it maybe helpful. Do take a look, also I suggest for you to go down to the center personally and assess then. https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=7895&start=70

My girl is with mulberry Woodlands and she enjoys school a lot. Different branches have different management / Teachers though, best to make arrangement to go to the school and have a look urself :)

VIP Member

I have hear of my friends enrolling there. They said not bad. They are pretty good with the children and the kids loved going to school Im refering to Mulberry

Read more

Hi , did u send ur kid to any of this sch?

toa payoh