What inspired you to exclusively breastfeed your baby?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Simply my love for my children inspired to breast feed them and now, we're on extended breastfeeding. There are a lot of positive reviews about breastfeeding, not to mention. But it's just the feeling of love that really pushed me to do it as I know it entails a lot of sacrifice. I know it's one of the best gifts I can ever give my children.

Read more
VIP Member

Initially it was the monetary issue. FM is really expensive. After exclusively breastfeeding for 3 months i told myself so far no problem just continue. slowly i seen more benefits of breastfeeding especially when it comes to immune system and health. thus i been keeping up with breastfeeding. on going 18 months now!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18269)

My sister did it for a year and ang talino and healthy talaga ng daughter nya. Syempre I wanted to give the best for my baby rin.

Iba yung bond naming mag-ina dahil sa breastfeeding. Bukod pa dun, yung sustansya na makukuha ng anak ko sa breastmilk.

Para sa good health ni baby at bonding moment na naluluha ka dahil masaya ganun. Hehehe

The bond we have when i breastfeed. Masaya.

My unconditional love for my baby 😍😘