What will you do if your husband want you to cut of contact with your sister as she keep talking negatively about your family which affect you? However, he himself refused to do anything about his parents who did even more nasty things to his family, wife and kids (their own grandchildren). He don't even dare to told them off when they are in wrong and keep asking me to turn deaf at all their wrongdoings. All his actions are causing stress at me which in turn make me turn hash towards my children. After yelling, screaming and even beating my children, it make me feel so bad. I have tried marring counselling, face to face talk to my parents-in-law (they agreed to stop involving in our family matter but continue to do it when my husband is not around), stop meeting often to avoid negative build-up from them (but they call my husband every another day to inform him that they hurt their hands, legs, or backside. They are fine when we go down). I am really running out of idea and thinking if we should go separate way to avoid all the negatives.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will ask for a cool off period. Both of you need equal time to cool and think properly.