Books

What books do you read to your LO and from how old? Not sure where and how to start..

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started reading to LO when she was 2-3 months. She will listen till she fell asleep. When LO started to get more active(roll, crawl, sit), she will snatch the book instead of listening 😅 Gave her cloth books to play and chew.. When she was 12 months, started to read bedtime story(those small Disney Princess story books)to her, surprisingly she enjoy it and will fall asleep after the reading to her. Since then every nap time or bedtime, she wants me or hubby to read. Every morning , during the day and even car ride, she will take the books and read besides than playing her toys or ask us to read to her(once day we have to read the same books so many times 😆). We get her any books including Elsa(she likes it too, and she keep tearing, we keep tapping 😅), McD dinosaurs books(her fav too), and those ABC, Numbers, Colors, Animals books for babies/toddler. LO now 23 months.

Read more

Are you trying to pass Nutanix exam NCP-MCI-6.5 Certification dumps with your own hands? Then you're in the right place. Here you'll find all the necessary preparation materials for passing NCP-MCI-6.5 on your first attempt. Whether you are just a student looking for some practice exams or an actual Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) v6.5 exam certification holder looking for some exam simulation questions, this NCP-MCI-6.5 certification material will help you get all the confidence needed to succeed in exam.

Read more
VIP Member

I think from 1.5yo, I read her "Pepper wants too many toys", then later on I bought all the books from pepper series, she can even remember every words in every page at 2yo, very cute cos that time she cannot read yet, but looks like she's reading it

We’ve been reading to my child since she was born. Here’s a nice list of books you can choose from https://schoolreadinglist.co.uk/reading-lists-for-ks1-school-pupils/100-best-picture-books-to-read-before-you-are-5-years-old/

VIP Member

6 months on? I started with those clothes book then to the free library book pack I get. You can go check it out, free and it’s meaning ful. Those with hard sheet so they can’t tear

Super Mum

Read to your baby as soon as possible, even if they can't understand yet they will slowly learn and expand their vocabulary. I've read to mine since a couple weeks old

VIP Member

U can borrow those pictorial books from library and start to read to your LO from 9 months onwards to help develop the language and communication skills. :)

i started reading books to my son since pregnancy. now he reads well :)

VIP Member

I borrowed those super colorful books from library since 2 mo!

Super Mum

Mr men books for toddlers age 4 onwards