What are the things your parents did that you will never do to your kids or future kids?

56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am a pampered and overprotected being the only child!I was brought up with too much discipline. Wasn't really allowed to go out with friends. A friends dad being in the police services, a constable followed me wherever I went. I was given a cell phone at 17 and started clubbing at 20 .There wasn't any open communication when I was growing up so a lot of curiosity led me to explore things from outside. Sex talks /education was a taboo.(still is )I was spanked too...There wasn't proper reasoning given for anything I asked them.So they ended up being parents when they could have been friends :)My child will be allowed to ask anything and will be given the logical answers. Be it a boy or girl- sex education will be imparted to them at early stage. I will also teach them to drink so that they do not get carried away, drunk and taken advantage of...So my kids will explore and I'll be watching their back to see they are safe and sound always !

Read more