13 Replies

Langkawi is pretty awesome. If you're going just the two of you, there are fun and romantic stuff you can do like seasports, trail hikes and dinner by the beach. If you're going with kids, there are plenty of activities and history that they can immerse themselves in. I was there a few years ago, stayed at GeoPark Hotel and it was right in the middle of everything -- we went up the famous mountains, went island hoping and ate fresh seafood everyday and was at the beach when we weren't doing anything else.

I would suggest Redang Island in Malaysia if you're looking for peaceful romantic getaway. Hands down one of the prettiest island I've been to. The water is clear no matter which part of island you go to. And for the price you're paying and to get that kind of view, I'd say it's dirt cheap. Packages range from 100 SGD - 350 SGD per person for 3 days 2 nights. This include accommodation, food and activities. How I miss our time there! :)

Hello Claudia, Since you asked about a trip, I would recommend the Island of Bohol in the Philippines. It is home to one of the smallest mammals in the world called the Tarsier and the beaches are clean, beautiful, and quiet. Hope you enjoy your trip wherever you decide to go and Happy Anniversary! Sincerely, David N

VIP Member

Are you taking kids or just hubby and you? Do you like beach holidays or city travels? Personally for 3 days 2night weekends near Singapore, I would choose: Siem Reap - Cambodia, Hoi An- Vietnam, Bali - Indonesia, Hong Kong... Happy travels!

Holiday Inn Batam is not bad. There is no beach but a relatively large pool. Several on site restaurants and bus to town. They have a spa as well. And a water slide of you are planning to bring the kids. Rooms are about 100 SGD a night.

Hibiscus at Port Dickson ! It's so romantic and relaxing , you and your hubby will love it to the max ! Their bed are very comfy and service was excellent . Personal pool inside the water chalet . Great for a short getaway

For 2 nights: Chilled resort Montigo resorts , nongsa Banyan tree, Bintan City KL! Get a nice hotel n enjoy dining/nightlife Hongkong possible too If you can do 3 nights: Bali Hanoi Ho Chi Minh Enjoy! :)

VIP Member

penang holiday inn with beach view . Bali or batam . They have lots of nice beach with large pool and even some tourist attraction to visit.

Hey! have you tried Port Dickson?? It is the perfect destination for a super chill out weekend with your family and loved ones....

check out Sanchaya Bintan. we were there last week. a great getaway sans kids and if you want totally luxury. :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles