Any recommended short trip 3 days 2 night in Malaysia for kids age 4,6 and 8? Planning for June school holidays.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agree! Malacca is a good choice. You can get there by bus and there's plenty of things to do/see and of course great food. Perhaps Langkawi? It's a short plane ride and low cost carriers always have great deals for Langkawi. They have lots of family friendly activities -- nature, historical and seaside activities. I recommend staying at GeoPark Hotel, it's smack in the middle of Mount Mat Cincang and there's a small petting zoo in the hotel grounds.

Read more
8y ago

Yuna, thanks for your suggestion.Will consider about it.My friend just recommended Lotus Desaru,suitable for family.Will check it out...

lexis hibiscus at Port dickson is recommended! we booked their water resort . The view was breathtaking with a personal pool in the room facing the sea ! my son spent the whole afternoon in the pool . But for younger kids , they need to be supervised

8y ago

That's a great idea.

Lotus Desaru is a nice place for their beach but very crowded especially in the lazy pool. When I went last year during year end holiday, too many bad incidents in the lazy pool. All eyes must watch out for the kids as the crowd is really too big and unpredictable.

8y ago

Thanks Grace comments.Think will consider to other please for short break...

We went with our then 8 months old baby on a 3D/2N Malacca trip and we self-drove up fr Singapore. It was a great trip & all of us enjoyed. We didn't bring pram as the road was not so even. We babywear him most of the time.

i would said depends on our budget. lexis hibiscus not cheap too. Malacca not so bad but crowded on weekends coz too many tourist. tioman 3d2n for 2 adults 2 kids around sgd570 excluded transport from sg to mersing the ferry terminal

My sil just went Port Dickson with her family and two kids 2yrs and 4yrs old. They stayed at Lexis Hibiscus which have nice view and a personal jacuzzi in room where the kids can dip in.

Post reply image
8y ago

Wow,looks good...

Joyce, How about Melaka? Lots of good food, nice hotels and lots of historical places to visit. Second opinion is Cameron Highland. Cooling weather and lots of farm attractions for the kids.

Read more
8y ago

Think Melacca most convenient and near.Cameron Highland quite far...Thanks for your opinions...

Thanks parents suggestion. Legoland,Hello Kitty land,Port Dickson,Tioman,Malacca??? Many choices...Hv to start to surf for these places.Now wait for my husband decision...)

Hello Kitty land at JB stay at Hotel Jen just next to it waking distance, many Singaporean go there for short trip. The Hotel have nice sea view must book early

tioman is great for relaxation and the kids get to play by the beach!! =) port docks on is great too!!!!

8y ago

Thanks Jessica for recommended...)