55 Replies

Yes! I've been going thru that too. Been sweating like horse too. Showering every time i cant bear the body heat and sweats. I cant stand the heat irritations that my husband bought aircond just for me to sleep better.

You’re not the only one! I was perspiring like mad too! Even during the day, and that got me irritated 😅 I think the weather has been exceptionally humid lately.

VIP Member

Weather is killing. I showered at least 4 times a day. My aircond used to be at 26 degrees low. Now only 25 degrees high. If not, i can't sleep. :(

Yes. Third tri is worst with this humidity. I can shower 3-4times a day. After each shower while drying hair i am already sweating. 🥵🥵

VIP Member

yesssss :( i dont want to use air con cause i prefer fan, till i use 2 fans but it still hot so i use air con instead

think it's a pregnancy problem, I need Aircon to sleep nowadays plus I keep sweating under my mask

Me too!! I showered before sleeping last night and woke up @ 3.30AM to take another shower 😩

I’m facing the same situation…and when I’m at shopping center ,I don’t feel the aircon

Me too. I showered at least 3 to 4 times everyday. Will perspire again after showering.. 😅

VIP Member

Yes. My aircon now is 19 degree with max speed. But still feel like no aircorn. And I on 24/7

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles