4 months pregnant and suddenly started getting rashes around my abdomen. Should I be worried?

Post image
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Doesn't look too worrying. U can take a look at the clothes that u are wearing now. Sometimes skin gets more sensitive and the fiber's tightness or edges could just be getting our skin to act up a little - so it's ok I guess. U can try to moisturizer it more :) but that said...itching is sometimes the prelude to stretch marks - so be quick to slap on the moisturizers

Read more

Hi . Just wanna Ask , im c section. When my menstration will be get normal. ?Because right now Im confused since i give birth aug 30 2016 to my daughter still have discharged blood it's not heavy like coin shape.. Im just wondering if it's still normal

It's better to visit your obstetrician if the rashes are persistent and itchy although most of the time these rashes are self resolving.

I agree with the comment above, this doesn't look like a rash but a close up of a stretch mark. Can you provide a zoomed out photo?

Not too sure. Looks like stretchmarks more then rashes? Is that possible. Please dont quote me. :)

VIP Member

I will put more cream on the area. But if it’s persist, pls see a doctor

Sometime is caused by the strenchmark cream. Once I stop it's seem better

Me too! I’m suspecting if I’m sensitive to the ultrasound gel ):

Honestly, it looks more like stretchmark? Does it itch?