Do you use carseats for kids below 1 year old?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes! Carseats are a must! And they should be placed in the back at all times, with out without the seats. This is for safety reasons. However, do look out for the uses of the many types of seats before purchasing. Happy searching!

I bought a carseat for my baby kaya lang when he learned how to stand up, ayaw na nya pumirmi sa seat nya and ayaw din ng seatbelt. It's so hard to convince him until lately lang ulit kasi he's already 3 years old medyo napagsasabihan na.

Oh, without a doubt. You can't afford to take a risk and not use one. You should really do the research to find out which car seat you should be using for your infant, and also consider what direction to face the car seat as she grows!

We have a carseat but my baby keeps on crying whenever we put her there. So most of the time, the baby sits on my lap after minutes of crying. Until now, we still put her in the carseat everytime we go out hoping she will get used to it.

Yes, we started using car seat for our baby from new born since kasama naman sa stroller nya may car seat na. Then now, my kids are using toddler car seat which can fit them up to 12 years old. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Yes. The Philippine law is not that strict yet when it comes to this but we don't want to risk the safety of our kids, right. I had a hard time letting my toddler behave on his carseat until his baby sister got one also.

Yes, dapat lang. Dapat sanayin natin ang babies natin hanggat maaga na naka carseat kasi yung panganay ko nung matuto tumayo, ayaw na mag carseat.

Yes, sa safe po tayo lagi. Siguraduhin din po na tama ang paggamit natin ng mga carseats. Kapag baby pa, hindi advisable yung forward facing.

Definitely yes. Lalo na pag tulog si baby comfortable cya sa carseat. And it also helps you too.. Hassle-free pag naka carseat si baby.

Sometimes, pag dumadaan kami ng mga express ways. Mainipin kasi. Pero ngayon magagamit na talaga namin carseat niya.