Seeking speech therapy doctor at Goverment Hospital

my toddler is kind of late in speech therapy. so he is advised to see some speech therapy at govt clinic but I don't think the government clinic provides such therapy service... so is it the ideal I would go for Goverment Hospital for this therapy service? Putrajaya or Shah Alam Hospital, recommended doctors please? mind to share your thoughts? Thanks mommies.

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Before I’m going to PPUM but only 1 time coz while waiting the appointment at home I use to talk to my twin & same time they like to watch peppa pig cartoon. So from this cartoon my twin can talk nicely. You try PPUM for speech therapy

VIP Member

my daughter doing her speech theraphy at Hosp Seremban(HTJS).Actually most gov hosp have that service,just ask/refer to KKIA.

hope you will find the best one.