Sleeping Tips

Hi all, any tips on how to make your baby sleep better? I have problems both 1)making her sleep and 2) staying asleep for long. Just to share, I have to rock/cradle her to sleep every night for quite a while, and not always successful as she would sometimes wake up after a while. Baby is 10weeks old.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

We had the same problems . My daughter was diagnosed with sleep disorder. It takes a while before she really slept through the night. Play some soft soothing music,make sure the room is not too cold or hot, try not to talk to your baby during night feeds etc. You can find more tips online. It gets better as they grow older though(:

Read more
5y ago

Hi, how long did it take for it to become better? Also, does your daughter Co sleep with you and your husband, or does she sleeps alone in a cot? I am wondering which is the best option. I find that both of us can't really sleep well with her on the same bed as well. However, if she's sleeping alone in a cot, we find ourselves constantly monitoring the cctv to see when she will wake up for her night feeds.