Where did you meet your spouse

Throwback question: where did you meet your spouse? I met mine while organizing a tech start up event. I recruited him to be part of the panel of speakers. :)

98 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I met my wife through social media when I was 21. And meet up for the first time and I fall for her . Less than 8 months I propose and we get married. And 4 years later we had our first child

i get to know my spouse when i trying to look for his brother as that time i want to work with him..Then when i call him my hubby pick up the call and from there we start talking..hehe

over 30 years ago.. we were 10 and 11 years old, his Grandma worked at my family's bakery . lost touch for a few years then ran into each other. been married for 15 years

Met my spouse thru dating website here in the States..I worked graveyard shifts at work before and had no time going out and meeting guys so I opted finding my dates online.

I met my partner on a gaming site and connected straight away, met in person 6 months later and fell in love and have been together for three years now

VIP Member

At the university we both attended. It wasn't love at first sight... And his first memory of me was me passed out on a dirty toilet. Hahahhahah!

highschool my freshman year known him for four years before dating now been together for five years in June . and expecting a baby now :)

We went to the same high school where I just knew him but we officially started talking on Facebook when he went to University

at the University ,he my super senior , about a year knowing each other we engaged n a year after that we got married , haha

it was an arrange marriage... i dont want to get marry but after engagement when time passes i realized that i really love him