For those who stay in in laws house, do u do all the housework for them or they do it themselves? I find it unfair that most of the house chores have to be done by me or my husband except their laundry. They even say i everyday at home nth to do must do housework and tidy up the house as they are working and have no time to do.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I stay there, I only wash me and my hub's laundry, if got eat together I'll offer to wash dishes. I sweep and mop up our own room and if i feeling it will occasionally clean the living room. But because I really dont like doing housework and my hub knows, he'll do on my behalf most of the time like sweep the kitchen all. Cause anyway... In my own house i never do housework for 26years what makes them think I stay there I need to clean their house. Marry into their family also not get hired as their maid. I do is bonus, never do then oh well. if they want me to treat them like my parents, they must treat me like their daughter. and my mother never let me do housework one 😅. anyway, you hub must auto and help you be the bridge la. lucky my in law never force me to do but will sometimes say say but i will say okay later i do. then i tell my hub, "my mother in law say kitchen very dirty" then he know that his mom got say me and auto next few days he will clean up abit.

Read more

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad when your Husband is having an affairs with your best friend, i noticed my he was getting too closer with my friend Abigail. He chats now in private,make secret calls and even changed his phone password, I was wondering what going wrong. I had to look for other alternative until i stumble onto this good recommendation of [email protected] He helped in accessing his phone, bypassing the securities and made a clone for me to always access his messages, calls and Gallery. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I do mainly my room only. The rest is my MIL do as i m working . But if i m not working full time ,i will help my MIL as she is a kind and good lady so it also depend what kind of in law ... But if its a bad in law ..THEN NAH ~ j wont be doing the chores hahhaha.. LOL .. Basic i can do .. But dont expect 100% dust free and super tidy hahaha

Read more

Aiyo ill be so annoyed. Actually i think the frustrating part is because they expect. Then the more they expect, the more we dont want to do. Its like as if we owe them lo. But it is their house and you guys ill assume staying there free? If i can ill look for alternative accommodation.

VIP Member

Even though we have a maid, my mil has serious OCD issues. I will still help withnin my means. IF she wants to complain of me not doing it well, then i will just don't do. But she hasn't said anything yet cos at least im doing my part even though there is a maid around

I vacuum and mop the floor but she still say its dirty nvr clean properly. I dont know wat she wants. She doesnt even let my lo to touch the floor which make her guts so little. Do alr let her say dont do also let her say. Wah headache.

7y ago

ya definitely. plus 1 rm is not enough to fit more than 2 ppl

In-law has helper. But when helper go back for one month. I help with laundry (since dump everything into the washing machine only), help with washing the dishes. Iron my husband’s work shirts & pants. The rest i dont do loh~

Im not in good terms with my inlaws. We rarely talked. They only care about my lo. Plus my mil has ocd. There are times when i dont do and they keep on nagging but wont help out zz. So annoying.

7y ago

Can understand 😅 Hmm..Maybe just tolerate first till you get your own house .. Bobian coz after all its ur MIL

youre not her daughter lol tell her not happy go to your mom. you not some maid in the house for her to enslave you while you have a baby to take care of.

Erm u have to stand up for urself. If u cant even standup for urself how u gonna stand up for ur child? U need to have some backbone.