single mummy

Those single mummy, how are you coping so well. How you stay focus? Being positive and giving best to your child. I am divorcee for almost 6months, its not easy for me to cope with work, home, n child. I am so tired. I get help from my family, at the end i am so tired, lost, anxious and not accepting what is happening.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, I might not be in a position to give any advice but non single mums also feel tired, lost and anxious as well. and what keeps us going is to think ahead and really just think about our child. they are innocent and we must move on. please take the time you need to move on according to your own pace. Take care..

Read more

Hi, First be proud, that you are doing all this single handedly :) and I think talking to friends and family might also help. Sometimes, talking and speaking your heart out is the best way :) Also, be little more patient and it will be all be fine in sometime :)

Read more

Stay positive and spend more time with your kids and family! The best support that you can have for single mummy is from family! Your kids need you do not be negative :)

TapFluencer

Surround yourself with positive people and tap on your friends and family circles for help. Don't be afraid to ask for help. I hope you feel better soon, mummy ❤

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/raise-child-successfully-single-parents

Get support from ur close friends.. i think usually.friends are more understanding

Super Mum

Think positive. Surrounding yourself with positive people will help.