Choose the right time you will be happy

This is addressed for wives who have hot tempered husband, here are some tips, 1. Understand what he likes and what he hates and do not like. 2. Do not tell him your problems immediately after he returns from work but let him rest one or two hours and then talk to him, and give him smile when he enters home. 3. Let him feel he is important and appreciate his success. 4. Do not put all the mistakes on him 5. Share the responsibilities 6. Do not load him with the financial expenses beyond his capability 7. Try to share some home groceries, I mean try to go once a month and buy home staff and not always him. 8. Do not compare him with your friends husband,each family has their own atmosphere. 9. Do not tell him your children are bad and not smart, I mean do not compare your children with other children, better you work on your children and raise them to be good and independent and responsible. 10. Do not link love and respect with money. And for husbands, remember your wife and children and do not let them feel that you are not with them, do not let them feel that they are not important. These are some thoughts which came to my mind and I liked to share with you.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

No. 8 is true (: