aggressive Husband

Thinking of getting a divorce.. shld I? I know kids are innocent but I dunno what is in future for us.. he said I am not a good wife and mother.. feeling disappointing in life.. he even be rude to my parents. Said I shldn't say him cause I myself also rude to my parents. My way of talking to my parents is different from his. His tone is aggressive and pushy. I think no point of going marriage counselling..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely go for marriage counseling because like u say the kids are innocent and divorce is a painful process that affects ur lives permanently too and the future can be painful for all of u. It's not fair for him to judge u as a wife or mother because only u can be a wife to him and only u can be a mother to ur child. Any comparison is pointless and has no ground. Maybe he see u rude to ur parents that's why he is rude also since no need to be nice? Marriage is a commitment and a choice. U have to choose each other everyday, even when you don't feel like it because it's not so much about feelings - because there will be both good and bad days. It's a choice to choose to not take it to heart, it's a choice to give ur family a chance, a choice to give ur kids a chance of complete family, a choice to still choose ur husband. Jia you! Divorce is a tough way out

Read more