aggressive Husband

Thinking of getting a divorce.. shld I? I know kids are innocent but I dunno what is in future for us.. he said I am not a good wife and mother.. feeling disappointing in life.. he even be rude to my parents. Said I shldn't say him cause I myself also rude to my parents. My way of talking to my parents is different from his. His tone is aggressive and pushy. I think no point of going marriage counselling..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi have you had a good chat with him nicely telling him how hurt you are? It is great that you mentioned you all had good times too. It means things are not so ugly to the point it is marred by only bad times. Your marriage still can be saved. How old are your kids? Marriage takes a lot of compromise and understanding and sometimes for one party to endure more. Many people told me to endure as well. If your husband is faithful to you I don't think things are so bad yet. Remember we choose our husbands so we must try to make it work out. If both parties are hot tempered and stubborn one party must back down first . My husband is always annoying me too and always I think of separating from him. But I always try to calm down and think things through. It may take a long time for them to alter their behaviour. And the word is alter not change. They may become better in their attitude but will never totally change. So give both of you more time and more chances to work it out nicely together for the sake of the kids ok?

Read more