Am thinking of bringing my now 5months plus baby overseas in October(by then she should be about 8months). Any recommendation?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For nearby places, you can consider Bali (Indonesia) or Koh Samui (Thailand). For a relatively fuss-free holiday for the new parents, can consider Club Med. They have baby/toddler-friendly activities such that parents can have some time off to enjoy the vacation too. https://www.clubmed.com.sg/l/kids-baby

Read more

Australia would be a good place. It's baby friendly with baby changing room or facility in every Malls and they even have simple playground in the room. The cooling weather in October would be awesome too!!

Bintan! We love the beaches there. You can also try Japan or Korea. The weather will be nice during those times. I think it will be around 25 deg in the day and 20 in the evening :-)

VIP Member

I will say those baby friendly country like Australia, Taiwan, Korea, Japan. Finding nursing room or diaper changing room also easy.

VIP Member

We are taking baby (also 5 months) to Hong Kong and then taking the train up to Shenzhen. :)

7 months to Hong Kong! Manageable if you bring along baby carrier!

VIP Member

U can try taiwan. Or australia or even hong kong

VIP Member

I love Taiwan Very family friendly!