Do you think there's a problem with your relationship or Marriage ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What talking u? Relationship and marriage is the same thing. U are in a relationship therefore u came to a point in time that u want to be in a marriage which is a special relationship. Requires a lot of give and take and putting us before self. Rmbr the level of importance. Ur spouse first then ur kids then urself and everyone else. Ur spouse will be there before and after the kids left and technically forever. If u don't work on that relationship meant for eternity then "till death do us part" will be a goal unless u wana "tear face" and fight things out in court. Being kind to ur spouse is being kind to urself

Read more

Most of the time we communicate openly, including criticism on our family. Just thankful that luckily both of us do not super side our families. Like eg if my family wasn't a good example for doing something, I wouldn't blindly say they are right just because they are my family and same goes for him. Now I am fat, I feel that he does get visually uninterested in my body... Sex is there but I dont feel desired by him.

Read more

My husband hates me everyday every minute .. am the toy for him to take out his frustration… i cant cryout loud.. he gets angry… wanted to share with someone… i cant hurt my parents.. i dont have friends . Hence sharing

No problem at all. We communicate our feelings and thinkings openly. We solve it right on tat day itself so tat any unhappiness will not be brought to e next day.

yes there is. we tried to solve it as well. it's not totally sweept under the carpet neither is it addressed all the time.

VIP Member

Nope .. everything is good.. We communicate with each other and once in awhile we still date each other ..

VIP Member

Yes i believe there is a problem. Just that both of us are avoiding it

Don't see any problem but can be better if pil don't come near

Money and sex - these are issues for us

yes, that's right!