What Do You Think?

Do you think it's ok to feed babies and infants/toddlers in public transport? For me the prohibition for eating in public should include them too. Bcz we wanna train them from young. If really needa feed maybe jz let them drink milk or water frm their bottle instead of crumbly food like biscuits. Bcz i saw a parent who was carrying her toddler who is holding a packet of crackers and it keeps falling off the packet without her realising. When she realises it, she just ignore and let it be. And more fell off. I mean if you dowanna pickitup, then don't feed. Train them young.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I think very young babies and infants can be an exception as they have more feeding needs and can be fussy if not fed, as long as the parents do it cleanly without making a mess. But for toddlers who can already understand instructions and learn I agree it's not acceptable.

VIP Member

Guilty of feeding small snacks to keep baby calm and distracted. Otherwise she is quite out of control and probably will be more of a public nuisance. Of cuz the principle of cleaning up after mess applies.

It should be ok to feed young babies with breastmilk or solid milk, but not those with purée or solid food as it may mess up the train.

I feel it’s ok to let babies / infants/toddlers feed. Parents needs to make sure any mess should be cleaned up đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Super Mum

I agree. The only feeding allowed should be milk for babies. Toddlers should learn to eat at the right time and place.

VIP Member

Only milk, not biscuits but if really no choice then make sure to clean up the mess...

VIP Member

I think it is acceptable to feed, but parents should clean up after

TapFluencer

Agree milk for lo up to 3yo

TapFluencer

I agree only đŸŒ