Let me know your opinions

Just wanna know what you guys think. I went out with my 2 month old baby and he's on formula. I packed some milk powder just in case he's hungry. Is it normal that i feed him in the public? Because idk why people was staring at me. Do you guys prepare your milk and feed LO in public too? My baby vomited too, think he drank too fast. Almost everyone there was like silently judging me. Should i even feel embarrassed that happen?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm a Muslim and I breastfeed in public (using nursing cover ofcourse) and if someone looks or stares, my husband would raise his voice saying "Never see baby eat before isit?" HAHAHA was so embarrassed but like what the others say... Babies need to eat too! so don't worry about their judgemental look. I sometime stare at babies or their parents too but in my mind I'm thinking "What brand are they using" or "Where do I buy that??" or something that fascinated me! hahahaha or yes even because the baby is cute! Don't overthink ya!

Read more

I do that.. I do feed on bottles, and in emergency cases I even change poop diaper on the go because I cannot wait until I go to the changing station to change her poop diaper because she cry so loud 😅😂🤣✌🏻. It’s pretty normal to me, and I don’t care if they stare at me or not.. She is my baby and I don’t want her to cry even longer just because I want to go to the changing station to change or feed her 👍🏻😄. ✌🏻

Read more

It’s perfectly normal! Not to mention formula, even breastfeeding under a cover is perfectly normal. But yeah, this is Singapore what can we expect right.. Whatever we do, we will get stares or unnecessary judgement so just ignore them. If baby drinks too fast, can consider downsizing the teat. I downsized my LO’s teat when she’s 1m old back then. (I didn’t know there was a smaller size teat 😅)

Read more

it's normal! if adults can eat in public, why can't babies, right? im a breastfeeding mumma so i bf baby in public when needed. and yeah, there will be some who will be staring at you, but who cares? baby needs to eat :) nothing wrong with what you did. there's just too many judgmental people out there. take care!

Read more

Normal lah. People always want to look and see. It can be annoying especially if the insecure type like me so I always try to brush it off.

TapFluencer

is normal just ignore 😉 why cares 🤷‍♀️ they don't eat? I hate people 👀 at me when my boy cries as if they never cry before

Read more

normal 👍 u are doing great. people should offer help instead of staring

Maybe cos baby too cute thats why they kept looking 🤣