random

theres time where i feel im not good enough or even insecure with myself. keep overthinking somehow. have you mummies feel that way too? and how do mummies cope?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I think that way too. But it’s actually my children that tell me otherwise:) The way my baby looks at me and cries for me or laughs and smiles when she sees me... she tells me that she doesn’t need me to do a lot of things. She just wants to be with me and be cuddled. And she’s secure and so happy with that. For my toddler, when I see how kind and caring she is (despite the meltdowns and occasional stubbornness), I realise that despite all my inadequacies, she’s grown well. And when I apologise to her sometimes, she’ll say, “It’s okay, Mama. I forgive you.” 😂 We may have self doubt, mum guilt, etc. But remember that our children see us very differently. ❤️

Read more
VIP Member

I have the same feeling too sometimes. Insecure, self blame, suspicious etc. I'm well aware it's due to my current situation after pregnancy. So I talk lot to my sisters, mum, husband and my best friend. Usually my mum is the most angelic one. She will talk me out of it and bring me back to the good side. Give and take

Read more
VIP Member

Yes been there and sometimes still do. We all have our insecurities. Just try to make yourself look better with a bit of makeup n hairdo maybe. Or dress up. When u feel good about yourself then everything turns out to be better.

yes, definitely. the overthinking makes me feel like the situation is much worse than it actually is. i try to take a step back, and go for a walk to refresh my senses. and talk to someone i trust

Yup, I know how that feels. Sometimes I get anxiety, stress too much and I get the repercussion when I go sleep. Difficult to get a good sleep.

VIP Member

Yes...(: Do talk to your spouse about it. Talk to a close family member or a friend and you'll feel better. Take care!

VIP Member

yes.. basically watch vids or play with my baby to keep the thinking away