Insecurities

Hi mummies, do you ever feel insecure even when you partner has given you words of affirmation and assurance?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No, I think I'm the harshest judge of myself so other people's opinions and judgements are taken into consideration but don't really affect me. These days I look at myself in the mirror and see the splotchy faced tired looking woman looking at me, and think that this really isn't what I wanted to grow up to be, or the woman I wanted my husband to be married to. I am disappointed, but I am also optimistic that I can change if I put the effort into it. I can work out after the pregnancy, get a hair treatment, start a skincare routine and learn makeup. The way I am now is just a product of the current situation, or my own laziness which I should be able to control. ...If my husband cheats he is just a bad person, it's not about me if I'm already doing my best.

Read more
Super Mum

My husband means what he says, whether it’s good or bad. So I take his words seriously, and if he reassures me, I definitely feel comforted and secure

No, I'm lucky that my partner always praise me almost every day. I do the same thing to my partner

very much. its about a change of ur mindset

VIP Member

Well only if they reject my cooking

TapFluencer

I trust him

VIP Member

yes..

TapFluencer

Yes