What should I do?

Hi. Tell me what I should do. So here's the story. I am working in a BPO company and i have a TL, let's call him Jay. He has a wife and a 2 year old son. I don't personally know his wife but she's the cousin of my live in partner. Mr. Jay has a mistress that is also working in the company and we are all in the same team. The team knows his infidelity but keeps a blind eye. They don't wanna mingle with the affair. Should I tell the wife or should I keep quiet too? I have my evidence with me. My live in partner knows this but he doesn't want to get involved.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Kung talaga pong naaawa ka sa asawa, yes you can tell her. Pero you need to have a deal na walang laglagan. Na hindi irreveal ang identity mo kasi baka sa trabaho ka bawian. Kasi sino pa ba magtutulungan kundi tayo din namang mga babae diba.

5y ago

Haay mommy. Super naaawa ako sa legal wife. Iniistalk ko kasi yung FB nya. Kaya nga lang nagpost na buntis sya with their second baby. 8 weeks preggy pa lang and super saya nya. Natatakot ako na baka mastress.