Sorry to ask, but please enlighten me of my thoughts. Please respect my post. Wag po judgemental.

I am married to man for 4 years now. Before we got married I know he has a son from the first family. He said he will support the child even we are already married. Then, we got married without knowing he has his own plan. That he will continue his relationship to the mother of the child, means they still a family. I don't know what should be call to me, yes I am the legal wife but a mistress at the same time😥 In 4years of our marriage, they had additional 2 additional member of thier family. I don't know why I tolerate him. Giving me so much pain makes me mentally ill😥 I don't want to have a broken family, we have a daughter. He is a good father to our child. No questions of that. But time and priority are the big issue. I am thinking to let him go but I don't know how to make that happened😥

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

you should let go of him. ayaw mo nga ng broken family pero toxic nman ang relasyon nyo ng asawa mo so di rin magiging masaya. kapag nawala yang asawa mo mas magiging masaya pa kayo ng anak mo..ypu deserve more than that. ikaw nga ang legal pero may kahati kp dn. pwede nman magkaroon ng masayang pamilya kahit hindi kumpleto kesa nman nanjan ang asawa mo mbabaliw ka nman kakaisip dn sa knya. unahin mo ang sarili mo at ang anak mo. mabuti nga sya ama pero mabuti ba sya asawa?

Magbasa pa

A good father is always a good husband first. Hindi iyan pwede na isa lang dyan. So mabuti ba talagang ama ang asawa mo judging by how disrespectful he is to you and your own family? Ikaw makakasagot nyan. Momshie at the end of the day, ikaw lang tanging makakapag decide when and how to end your pain and suffering. Minsan may mga bagay, tao at sitwasyon tayong dapat bitawan para tuluyan tayong maging masaya. I pray that you'll have the courage and discernment to do that.

Magbasa pa

sabi nga nila hindi porket nagsusustento ang ama at mabuting magulang na sya. kailangan rin ng oras at panahon na makasama no anak mo. kung kaya mo pa sitwasyon mo ready ka sa pain. pero kung feeling mo bibigay ka na lalo ang mental health mo na nakataya ay dapat mo ng pagdesisyunan ang lahat. tandaan di lahat ng broken family ay sad. ang iba ito pa ang inspirasyon para lalo lumaban sa buhay.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Honest answer po, just let him go and give love to yourself. Make sure that he's there for your child but you deserve better. If you don't do it, parang 2 kayo na asawa. It's unfair for everyone except for the guy.

let go. don't raise your child thinking that your situation is normal. babae po yang anak mo, set a good example by respecting yourself, your peace and walking away from what is obviously not right .

never ever tolerate a man who doesn't respect you. leave him. it's taking a toll on your mental health.

VIP Member

kamusta kana sis sana naging maayos na ang buhay nio ng family mo ❤️🙏🏼