Can someone please advice me if your husband is constantly 24/7 glued to their mobile phone without any communication or interactions and things are not the same as before. Even at night where he can not slp and just glued to his phone. It affect me badly. Nth resolved and this is getting out of hand, I Duno what to do anymore.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When my hubby does this and he makes apps for his full time career it supports us, so when its during our time, I never critique him that just creates defenses walls and I never want him to nag me.... I just do it to him after he asks the 3rd time or so I say I'll stop cuz I know how horrible it feels to be rejected for a phone we laugh and do the usual ways of hiding our lil arguments from 3 very nosy boys by coming up with a random word and consequence liking I say ninja then if he doesnt stop I leave despite the hour buy ice cream and none fir him it works quickly after 2nd froyo in front of him or pint of fudge brownie no nagging no defense freedom to treat mysekf I say win win

Read more
VIP Member

I feel you so phone seem to be like a mistress . My hubby had the problem to sticking on his mobile and when i m so fire up just had a fight with him and ask him married his phone since his phone is so precious and so much time spent on phone than on me and ignore him for time .. And let him do some reflection by himself and talk it out. So he will try to understand the situation and work it out with me ☺ If not u can suggest him to use for 10-20 mins then after that for you and ur family

Read more
VIP Member

Maybe u do want to take a look together with him at what he is looking at, if he don't let you see, must be something wrong (i'm sorry to say that). If he is just scrolling fb, watching videos, talking to his friends, replying colleagues message, i believe it's ok to see together while he is using. And if really all this, have a talk, like "why not u go sleep with the phone outside and marry ur phone. Make love with ur phone etc." to tell him he over use the phone.

Read more

Is there anything happen that makes him change? I would suggest you seek professional help. Sit down and talk to him, let him know your concern and perhaps suggesting to go counselling together. Be positive! It's really nice that you raise up your concern and is trying to solve the problem.

Have a good chat with him. You may just wish to ask him how has his day been at work. So late still need to be "working" Usually, they will start sharing. Sometimes, he may just want to surf the web to destress himself. If this is very often, it may not be too healthy.

Read more

I've been married to my husband for 10 yrs and has already given up fighting this battle after yrs of trying to get him out of it. I ignore him and carry on with my daily life.

one day give a surprise by going to movie and spend ur quality time with him and make him understand ur loneliness ,hope yw will understand if he loves u lot

Yes, I did tried to talk to him several times. But it doesn't seems to work at all. Feeling lost and dishearten on this marriage.

It happens almost everyday. Just reply and say he can't slp. I guess this not an excuse.

All methods doesn't works. Just getting really tired of this