17 Replies

Not sure if that's the case actually. I think how each mum responds to hormonal changes is just different. I'm expecting a girl and I have almost no nausea and no vomiting throughout my pregnancy (I'm 36 weeks now). The only nausea I got was from motion sickness but that's also sporadic. One friend who delivered a girl also didn't have morning sickness. Another friend who's also expecting a girl had her morning sickness a lot worse. She threw up 4-5 times a day. Hers also persisted longer than first tri.

I had no morning sickness or nausea when pregnant with my baby girl. Jz vomitted once or twice at midnite and that's it. My sil however had a really bad one and got a baby girl 🤷🏻‍♀️

VIP Member

not true. i also thought the same thing too. bad2 morning sickness. 24weeks now. sometimes still feeling nausea every sgl day. And I'm having a boy. 😅

VIP Member

Not necessary I'm expecting a boy and I has terrible MS. Lost weight and a normal cough can trigger vomiting... it only got slightly better mid 2nd trimester.

VIP Member

nope not true. cause i have two girls and i have no morning sickness at all. its all based on individual pregnancy

Not true. I’m having a girl and don’t have morning sickness at all 🙂

Not true! I’m expecting a boy and had bad morning sickness till week 16!

Nothing like that I had a very severe nausea but I delivered baby boy

Not true. I had baby girl but didnt experience any morning sickness

VIP Member

Ive a boy and not that bad nausea. Didnt have good appetite though

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles