Bakuna Real Talks Happy 1000 days, baby!

πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…¦ πŸ…£πŸ…ž πŸ…šπŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…Ÿ πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…‘ πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…‘πŸ…¨ πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…›πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…¨ πŸ…˜πŸ… πŸ…£πŸ…—πŸ…” πŸ…•πŸ…˜πŸ…‘πŸ…’πŸ…£ βžŠβ“Ώβ“Ώβ“Ώ πŸ…“πŸ…πŸ…¨πŸ…’? Hi! Let me share my tips on how I keep my baby healthy. This is actually my goal in her first 1000 days, by the way, she'll be turning 9 months old this September 4 πŸ‘Ά In her first week, I didn't miss the chance to gave her the first form of breastmilk which is the colostrum, it is highly nutritious and I know that it will be beneficial for her for the rest of her life πŸ₯° Mommies, don't give up too soon to those who are aiming to breastfeed your child! 🀱 Just a reminder to make your baby latch, it is better than pumped milk, and it has more benefits! (You can search it 😊) At 6 moths onwards, our babies will need to eat solid foods, I want to share how I prepare her food: *I boil a fresh potato, then mash it and after that I put some of my breastmilk to it. *I mash fruits such as apple, banana and avocado then I add it to her baby cereal to add some flavor. *I bought a fruit feeder so she can sip the fruit juice and it can also prevents choking caused by the fruit's seed. Another tip is to massage your baby after bath or before she go to sleep. Massage will make your baby feel relaxed and will make her happier - you'll probably notice her big smile the day after that, just like my baby! πŸ€πŸ‘Ά Last tip is to don't ever forget to vaccinate your babies! They still have a weak immune system, many of us have a relative who cradle our baby, we don't know where they went, so it is better to have protection and the best decision it to give them vaccines! 🀱🀱🀱🀱🀱🀱 Happy 1000 days baby! Bakit nga ba importante ang first 1000 days ni baby? In partnership with the Department of Health Philippines, sabay sabay natin alamin ang sagot kung bakit importante ang nutrition, immunization, at breastfeeding para kay baby! Makakasama ng host at certified BakuNanay natin na si Mommy Ara Casas-Tumuran sila Dr. Kim Patrick Tejano at Mr. Rodley M. Carza mula sa Department of Health para ibahagi ang mahahalagang impormasyon tungkol sa first 1000 days ni baby. 🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍 I'm inviting you all to another exciting webinar session to be held at TheAsianParentsPh Facebook page this Friday, August 26, 2022 LIVE at 6pm! See you! πŸ‘‹ Entitled: πŸ‡§β€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹πŸ‡°β€‹πŸ‡Ίβ€‹πŸ‡³β€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹ πŸ‡·β€‹πŸ‡ͺβ€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹ πŸ‡Ήβ€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹πŸ‡°β€‹πŸ‡Έβ€‹! Happy 1000 days baby! Take a pledge now to protect your family from vaccine preventable diseases! Together, let's spread the truth about vaccines! Click here ⬇️ https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation #buildingabakunation #teambakunanay #TheAsianParentsPh #VIParentsPH theAsianparent Philippines VIParents Philippines

Bakuna Real Talks
Happy 1000 days, baby!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks for sharing your tips Mommy! 😊

VIP Member

See you Momma!