!!

one side of my boob feels like there's something inside, kind of feel like a stone shape and can be moved... when i pump no milk comes out and when i do hand expression also little to no milk but if i press on the lump really hard can see drop of clear milk coming out. the feeling when i move the lump somewhat feels like implant (or what I'd expect an implant to feel like) I'm worried! do advice....

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Could it be a blocked milk duct? I have that too when I’m engorged and pumping can’t get rid of it. But when my baby latches on, it goes away. Their suckle is way better than any pump... Maybe you want to get your LO to help you with it? If all fails, best to go see a doc.. Take care!

VIP Member

I let my LO to latch on, after that that "hard" part become soft. So i guessed is somewhere is blocked. I used pump to express out, not much milk out. Latch on, it resolved ^^

VIP Member

Try to put warm cloth on your breast, massage gently before expressing your milk... I do hand expressed while I using electronic breastmilk pump.

I am experiencing same thing, plus fever, chills and muscle ache. Saw doc and it's mastitis.. If worried better see doc to confirm?

VIP Member

Please visit your gynecologist to seek medical advice

Super Mum

Hi mummy! Best to see a gynae! Take care!

VIP Member

better to check w ur gynea

Super Mum

Btr c a doc