Just to share. I dont know why, i felt i like someone younger. I am married and having a lo. My husband rarely talk to me and this dude always talk to me (workmate). I had a strange feeling to him. Hope its just my imagination.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, when there is something we can't find at home or from our loved ones, we will find it outside unknowingly. Since u know alrdy, I think u should make a conscious effort to distance urself. No one intends to commit adultery but it sometimes happens so subtly and innocently then it grows and grows and then the adultery. Once ur heart starts to turn away and towards someone, u are in dangerous zone already. Work on ur marriage. Let ur husband know u enjoy talking to him and wish u all can talk more. Maybe date night once a wk or something, put the kid at the parent's or something. Or just pillow talk

Read more

Ops, what kind of strange feeling? You like him? Oh, whatever it is please think before yiu do anything. Many times its just the spur of a moment. However a marraige or rship does not take a day to build. My advise would be for you to reflect and weigh your pros and cons. If yiu feel that it doesnt bother you and you can handle the consequences then i cant say much either. However bear in mind, its no long about you but us, husband you and lo.

Read more

I'm 28, have 3 kids and struggling with my marriage. When I worked in an office, I had a MAJOR crush on a colleague who is 42. I suppose I got from him what I didn't get from my husband (butterflies in the stomach, laughter, talking cock etc). After weighing the pros and cons, I chose to leave the company. Once I acknowledged these feelings, I ensured I did not act on them, so I don't end up doing something I regret.

Read more

Well, I think its like someone said, i dont get from my Husband thats why i felt it that way. I am now treated him as my bro as its like NO WAY we will be together. I wont do anything like adultery, thats for sure. I already get my husband on date tomorrow. Hope things will get better and that strong feeling will go away. Thanks for the response moms!

Read more

is like that one.. cause this is a new guy.. u have to know and make sure u wont do anything regretful.. this is the same with guys meeting new girl.. is common..

VIP Member

Well , maybe because ur husband didnt communicate well with you and when someone who communicate well with you will click on ..