Just to rant

No sense of sympathy at all... I face my daughter the whole day now she is at the stage where she dun listen always throw tantrums then when her father looks after her he scolds her I told him now u know why I so angry everyday? He say that is because u dunno how to do manage but I don't want to say you. I just feel so damn pissed off right now.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Scolding the baby is already showing he doesn’t know how to manage. Manage his anger. You cannot expect a BABY to learn to manage their tantrum bcz right now their mental capacity is not able to. Their “tantrum” is jz a form of communication that they know how to. It is veryyy normal. So we adults, should learn to manage our angry and find ways to soothe our baby. And it is not just by carrying and pat pat. Cn by walking, cn by talking happily, and be reading, cn be playing together etc. And husbands should be MORE kinder and understanding to the wife whose facing the baby the whole day. I am a SAHM with a baby, high demanding toddler and an autistic 5yr old who is learning toilet training and it is verryyy stressful. D only way to help myself while husbands at wrk is to manage my anger. Cz my baby is veerrrryyy clingy and is clingy right now. I hope you can sit down and talk to husband to work things out bz husbands do play a big role to help the wives. Sometimes its jz the love and attention that is given to us is more helpful than helping care for the baby. When my husband shows me that, my way of treating my babies are more cheerful and light. It helps. If everyone is angry in that hse, baby will be an angry person when she grows up. And we dont want that.

Read more

My husband said the exact same thing to me. But now when I told him to take baby for a FEW HOURS while I go out and have my “me-time”, he replied me “How I handle myself?” I will just tell him “you say so easy you can do it la. Anyway my appt fixed already so you can figure it out. It’s easy 😌.” The reason why they can say this is because they only face baby for a short period of time everyday while we face baby 24/7. So they get to see all the “angel side” of them that’s why they find it easy. Leave baby for an entire with them and they be calling for help.

Read more

you have all the rights to feel angry! I would too. Let him takes care of the child for a day and if there's anything wrong, let him tell you how to fix it. After which, I would suggest do sit down as a couple when you're calmer and set a time for this, then rant to each other positively and come up with solutions. although this thing might repeat again. haha at least the two of you find a time to hear each other out. cheer up mama. its a bad day not a bad life 😉

Read more

I have mixed feelings whenever I think of letting my husband takes care of our baby while I have me time to get back to him. I pity my baby cause I believe she’s in a better hand when she’s with me. All I want is for him to be more involved. My intention is not to split tasks, as if our baby is a burden.

Read more

How can he say that? Tell him takecare la say so much sigh

men are men. Women are stronger.

TapFluencer

🙏💕

TapFluencer

😔