baby bouncer

Saw this bouncer at Robinson and considering to buy it - does anyone have it? Can share about it?

baby bouncer
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

This is the 4moms mama roo. It's actually a swing and not a bouncer. It’s great for parents who lack the floor space for a regular swing and appreciate the modern design. It also hooks up to any MP3 player. Not sure it's worth the price though. We bought a simple fisher price swing for $100. Babies are anyway not supposed to be on a swing for more than 30 mins a day.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2113)

This bouncer looks fancy and I guess the cost will be expensive. If you have a budget for it why not? If you are looking for a cheap and useful bouncer, you can get fisher price brand, tiny love baby bouncer.

Few months can't use already. I bought one tiny love rocker - 3 in 1. My LO don't use after use for few times. I still planning to sell

VIP Member

I think budget wise it’s not to worth to buy.. as the kids occupy very less time in it .. n they speedy outgrow

This was one of my considerations. But because of its price I chose an ingenuity instead.

Don’t need to buy such an elaborate one. They will grow out with in 1 year

VIP Member

I have a similar rockeroo quite gd. But not bouncer. Bouncer only vibrate

No need to buy so much stuff. Babies will be tired of it very fast

thanks