24 Replies

I had my first child delivered by dr adelina wong . Going back to her for my #2 now. She's great! :) patience in explaining things👍. During my first preg, sometimes i feel silly asking some qn but she always smiles and answer all your questions like these are very impt/good qn. As the other mums say, her stitching skills is wonderful. Though i dint know what's it abt during my first preg, haha. I would strongly recommend Dr Wong :)

dr adelina wong from TMC. She was my friend's gynae and I find her to be a good choice as a gynae for first time Mums. Reason is because she's extremely patient in attending to my queries, very reassuring for first time Mothers. Be prepared for long queue though.

dr adelina wong is an excellent doctor. I went to her at the start of my pregnancy. She guided me properly and gave me the right treatment. My pregnancy was a little complicated but Dr Adelina Wong made me feel extremely at ease throughout. Definitely recommended!

My friend's doctor. I went to meet dr adelina wong with her most of the time. Every time My friend visit Dr Adelina Wong she explains everything about her health after thorough examination and also explains about the further course of action in detail.

I had my baby delivered by dr tan kai lit. I had a quick recovery and he answered all of my worries. Her knowledge, her diagnosis and medication is par excellence. She explains everything to you like a friend.

My experience with Dr Adelina Wong was really very satisfying. I am happy with the diagnosis and how the doctor helped me with the right treatment and guidance.

On our very first visit, Dr. Adelina Wong and her staff were very much approachable and kind enough to listen to all our questions and answer them.

She was my friend's doctor and I've heard that she is so patient and reassuring. Long waiting times though, so you should go prepared for that.

VIP Member

I have heard so many good thing about her and completely agree with them. She's very kind and helped ease my worry as a first time mother

I felt so comfortable with dr adelina wong Would definitely go back if I decide to have another baby

Was yours natural del or c section

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles