Does anyone had Dr. Joycelyn Wong from ACJ Women's clinic at TMC before? Any review?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Joycelyn Wong is my Gynae since 2005. My 1st child is natural delivery n 2nd child is C-sect. She is very patient and comfortable to talk with. She will explain in details on things that you asked. Her skills for both are good. I feel very comfortable with her. Till today 2022, I still go back to her on regular checkup.

Read more

My friend said that Dr Joycelyn Wong delivered her first baby and it was a very pleasant experience and she thought she had good skills. She is very patient and understanding. She felt very re-assured by her as she takes the time to listen and explain, so you do not feel very rushed unlike with some other doctors.

Read more
VIP Member

she's my gynae too. I can't compare with others as this is my first kid. I believe she is really experienced enough to measure the odds/risks. she's patient and detailed too!

She's absolutely fantastic! I have only good things to say. She's very popular though so might have a waiting list but worth a try making an appointment.

Yes had her as my gynae. She's awesome!! Nothing to complain about, though she has maaaaany patients she makes you feel like you're the only few!

Not as nice as what many ppl said. But ... I guess it is up to individual experience

2y ago

Absolute rubbish. I’ve known her for over 15 years and she’s a kind soul who has gone way beyond what she needs to do for a patient. I’ve had 2 kids and 2 miscarriages and she’s been so supportive during happy times and held and comforted me and shared my sorrow as well.

thanks