Dr Caroline Khi review

Any review of Dr Caroline Khi from ACJ Women’s Clinic? at Thomson Medical Hospital

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've read and heard mixed reviews about Dr Khi from various sources. All agreed that she is professional and knows her stuff really well. One claimed that Dr Khi tried to pushed them to go for optional tests but from what Ive heard that's only one review. The rest generally agreed that she's very attentive and kind, always going all out to make her patients comfortable and at ease.

Read more

I have heard that she is very caring, helpful and keeps reassuring when in doubt or when worried. My friend went to her and told me that she had a wonderful experience with Dr Caroline Khi. My suggestion is that you also keep asking around from other parents so that you get more feedback and then you can make your decision.

Read more

My Dr Caroline Khi Yu May review would be that she is very friendly and knowledgable as well. I would definitely recommend going to her.

Dr Caroline Khi is so gentle and patient with all the questions that I kept bombarding her with. Her clinic is also very nice I feel.

Dr Caroline Khi is very nice and efficient. She doesn't force any unnecessary treatments on her patients.

VIP Member

She is really good at her job, very friendly and patient with all the questions as well!

What I liked about Dr Caroline Khi is that she is very detailed with her explanations.

She is very comforting and assuring. Overall, had a pleasant experience with her.

I've heard only good reviews about her. Should surely give her a shot!

She's great. So many of my friends have said good things about her.