Maternity Insurance

Hi all, any recommendations for maternity insurance? TIA!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i bought Great eastern flexi maternity insurance and is buying great totalcare for my baby's hospitalization plan. great flexi around 800+ for premium and also extend to extra 3years limited hospitalization insurance after baby born. great totalcare, if you purchase above great flexi, you'll get a 108$ voucher to deduct this. So 308$ before voucher, 200$ after discount for the 1st annual. Later on is 308$ annually. This insurance you can bring baby to private hospital and only pay 5% of the entire bill, 95% GE pay. So quite worth it

Read more
3y ago

hihi can I know your GE plan covers baby hospitalisation? the premium 800+ is per year ?

Aia one needs to have a base plan to proceed with the maternity coverage. U can try GE called flexi maternity coverage. Price is $500 plus or $800 plus depends on your choice :) no need to buy base plan too.. just pure for maternity coverage. Note: base plan is something like a life plan, long term payment which u might want to buy it once the baby is born..

Read more

AIA is good as it offers option to convert your maternity insurance to baby life insurance without any exclusion, however it’s pricey. If you’re on budget Ntuc Income Maternity 360 is a good option.

AIA, i just signed up. Really not bad, i can recommend you my insurance agent. I just find her good in explaining & no hard selling. we still proceed as we find it good for our baby in future.

http://talkmoneylah.com/maternity-insurance-necessary/ Apparently some maternity insurance provides baby with guaranteed shield plan and whole life with CI cover

I bought AXA happy mummy and it’s bundled with a life plan that we intend to transfer over to baby once he’s born without any underwriting

1y ago

Do you know if ivf is eligible for AXA happy mummy? Thanks!

I bought from AIA. It’s a maternity plan bundled with a whole life plan to be transferred to baby when he’s born.

Can try GE, they just sell you coverage for maternity & life plan is after birth. I think better to deviate the cost.

hi! I just bought my maternity insurance from Aviva you can contact 88088729 for advise before buying :)