Insurance Policy for self

Hi! Any recommendations of insurance policy for myself and maternity insurance? I don't have any insurance coverage for myself as of now #advicepls

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! We just bought ours yesterday. We were considering between GE and PRU and decided to go with the latter. GE is great for its extensive coverage of conditions (they cover breech + a set of juvenile conditions which we noticed are missing from other insurers - note that they’re intending to remove breech from their policy soon so go get it fast if it’s a concern to you). Ultimately we went with PRU because of their bundled plan (maternity + whole life, which can be passed on to bb once bb is born). We wanted some insurability for the first 15 days that the bb is unable to purchase any insurance. We also noticed that PRU covers developmental conditions like ADHD/dyslexia/autism in their CI rider (to add on 15 days after bb is born). If I’m not wrong, the only other insurer that covers this is AIA. Hope this helps!

Read more

I just bought from an independent financial advisor after I turn 13 weeks. The agent will provide u multiple companies to choose from with different feature. I end up bought singlife since I am able to purchase plans for my baby without any health checkup after the baby is born. So anything happen, the baby is well covered. I think good to hear and see what every companies have to offer since everyone have different needs. Let me know if u need the advisor contact!

Read more

I got from AIA... got the same plan just like my first born.. its good to meet all agents and hear the differences urself.. also to see which agent can "click" with you better in terms of understanding your needs... if u need an AIA contact.. I can share mine with you :)

I bought AIA ! Did a comparison and decided the AIA one is the most comprehensive and can continue to cover baby after birth without needing check up. Let me know if you want a contact. My agent is knowledgeable and not pushy :)

I was contemplating between AIA and great eastern. At last probably going with great eastern cause they are the only one that covers breech pregnancy and has the list of coverage for mum n baby is more.

I bought it from Prudential. I can pass you my agent contact if you want it

5mo ago

hey! could you share the contact with me?

Are you still looking for an advisor?