Any standalone maternity insurance recommendations ?

Hi Mummies, I am looking for a stand alone maternity insurance where I don’t need to buy any life insurance or investment tied plans. Any recommendations on this ? Most of the plans I have enquired require a whole life term plan to buy maternity insurance #materjityinsurance

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got mine from GE. I don't have life insurance/hospitalisation plan with them. Only have a savings plan, so I should think you can purchase as a standalone. https://www.greateasternlife.com/content/dam/great-eastern/sg/homepage/personal-insurance/our-products/health-insurance/great-maternity-care/gmc-web-brochure-with-promo-page.pdf

Read more
2y ago

Great. Thanks a lot Sherrie :) I will check this out

Hi, do check out AXA, they also have two diff comprehensive plans for mum and baby and you can purchase separately. I'm considering these after my FA compared AIA, AXA and Pru with me which are the main ones with baby life-insurance packages promoted alongside the maternity plans in the mkt. All the best!

Read more

Hello, I'm a mother to be too. I can share with u more about the standalone maternity insurance with no obligation. :) u can contact me at 96211008.

TapFluencer

Manulife covers you and baby for 3 years, no need to have any existing Manulife plan and no need to buy any other plan afterwards

Hi, I'm from Prudential. We have standalone called PruMum. If you're interested can text me 83220893

2y ago

It's a 4 year single premium plan

AIA, after birth u may want to switch the insurance to your newborn baby or you can just terminate.

2y ago

The only insurance I had was the maternity insurance.😅 So far they never push me for other insurance.

Can consider singlife, the insurance is under term plan, got mine covered for 3 years.

Manulife. Happy to share more if you’d like

Can consider ntuc

I got from prudential

2y ago

yes it will be a standalone maternity insurance. u can pm for more info. :)