Divorce

Please give me advise.. how to u gain confident to divorce and how u go through.. i think i had enough and don't think that hub will change to a good father at all.. i was out today with my elder to meet friend.. so i came back late.. around 11 i think.. i pump some of my milk, bath then become 12 plus.. so i need to wash and sterilize again my pump.. the girl haven sleep.. so the father carry but still lying on bed.. he sometimes does carry and walk the girl, but not as frequent as us.. so i came in room to see him lying down and place the girl near the edge but inside his arm.. i carry her up then did some thing.. then i go in to see him playing phone again.. so i told him not sleeping.. he say wait for me.. i told him i still have things to do so i wan to ask him carry the girl.. he say he just now carry liao, then i say u have to walk cause if cry will wake the brother up.. he give me face.. then i ask again are u going to help.. he say i help just now what.. i say i got things to do.. he say cannot do tomorrow morning meh.. i say cannot (i sterilize pump and prepare son school day, also he never once did this).. then he say then why come back so late.. do things do 5 hours ah.. then i say i also not every time come back so late.. then he say not meh.. then i say him leh.. he can come back so late i cannot ah.. he say cause work.. he also say come back late on weekends.. i told him weekdays he also meet friend come back late.. even i went out i also bring son go.. not like i go alone.. then he go to sleep.. as if i can be like him, want sleep jiu sleep.. i think i had my last straw le.. should i just kick him off.. honestly, felt like i will be happier if he is gone.. my kids will be better without him.. he never bring kids out alone.. only to downstair.. then last argument i told him i bring the letter to him to divorce.. he say thank u, pls.. i tell him i make sure i show him this few days.. lol.. i don't think i can tolerate him anymore..

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I understand u It might be seem trivial but it must be an accumulation of many such incidents My Husband is also like that Either u change ur mindset or seek a divorce

Read more