I'm always irritated after birth he always play on his computer

My partner works full-time to support us and our son and when he is finish at work he just wants to unwind. I'll ask him to briefly hold the baby or play with him while I pump breast milk but he's never that happy about it and so I don't feel comfortable asking for more help. Our son is super fussy because he has tummy problems and by the end of the day I'm so exhausted from trying to sing to him rub his belly bounce him talk to him and do everything I can to keep him happy that I just need a little break. I don't know how to ask for this because I feel like my husband already does enough by going to work so I can stay home with our baby. I'm also getting resentful because he doesn't help much with him at all. Our son can't nap by himself because he's a super light sleeper and just has to be on the boob so even when he's napping I'm laying with him and I don't have time to do anything for myself. Which is okay I've accepted it but I think I need a little tiny break every once in awhile. How do I communicate this to my partner?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

TELL YOUR PARTNER NA KAILANGAN MO ANG TULONG NYA KAHIT SA MALIIT NA PARAAN. TELL HIM HONESTLY NA HINDI MO KAYA MAG ISA AND THAT IS THE REALITY. GODBLESS YOU.. 😇