pacifier for babies

For parents who introduce pacifier, why? Also what are health risk for using pacifier and which month is the best to introduce pacifier without causing health risk for baby? Does pacifier lead to sleep association and does this affect parents alot? How do you tell baby needs pacifier vs need milk?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am Dr Mahlangu am blessed to cast powerful Spells and perform Traditional Healing with a number of different powerful prayers to ensure satisfaction to my clients. . , Have you been disappointed by other Spell Casters and Traditional Healers who have failed to fulfill your request? Have you reached the dead end in your Love life, Business, Witchcraft etc. It's time for you to call upon the powerful spirits of +27787390989 to lead you to a successful breakthrough into your destiny. As a Spell Caster and Traditional Healer I specialize in many problems and illnesses some of which include the following Bring back lost love spells, binding and love triangle spells Fortune teller and psychic Lottery money spells Magic ring Success in business spells Protection spells Stop divorce spell Attraction and Marriage spells and many more which can face a human being. Don't sit down and say I wish I knew! it's time to +27787390989 to Cast powerful Spells on your behalf for success, remember through powerful spiritual powers it's all possible and it's never too late for your problem to be solved. I am a woman healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use powers to fight demons and super villains. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 it's time to +27787390989 to Cast powerful Spells on your behalf for success, remember through powerful spiritual powers it's all possible and it's never too late for your problem to be solved. I am a man healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use powers to fight demons and super villains. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 it's time to +27787390989 to Cast powerful Spells on your behalf for success, remember through powerful spiritual powers it's all possible and it's never too late for your problem to be solved. I am a man healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use powers to fight demons and super villains. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more
VIP Member

I introduce pacifier for several reasons. 1) For Self-soothing. Giving her some alone time. Usually does this when my 9 weeks old is in her car seat while we travel. Allowing her to view scenery herself without any disturbance from us. 2) Sleepy. When my girl becomes sleepy and was cranky because she needed some coaxing, I will give the Pacifier while coaxing her to sleep so she'll fall asleep faster and deeper sleep. 3) Not time yet for 2nd round of milk. Sometimes to prevent reflux issues, I will usually give milk at least 2 hours each feeding. But sometimes she might want milk at 1h30mins. Which I will give her pacifier until it hits 2 hours at least then I will give her the milk. So far my girl don't really wants Pacifier unless she needed comfort from sucking. Otherwise she will gag and wanted to puke or cry whenever I stuff the Pacifier in her mouth without her needing one. So far I never hear got any health risk before. So probably just provide whenever your baby needs comfort. But don't make it habit to give regularly.

Read more

i heard alot of uneven tooth using pacifier. from. experience, me and my lil bro didn't use pacifier (we didnt like it as a baby). i have straight teeth while my bro has uneven. i think it depends. its up to your preference. i gave my girl early at few days old as she cries alot due to poor latch. and i want to prevent her from taking more air in from crying. so far shes 1mo+ now, she still uses pacifier from time to time but not so dependent on it. i dont latch her so its for her comfort. once shes half asleep, she'll just spit it out. and for me to know if she wants pacifier or milk, i usually distinguish her mouth sounds like clicking(?) sound. from what i noticed, she don't cry for pacifier. it's just i put in her mouth for her to wait for her milk and prevent excessive crying. and when shes crying and i cant soothe her, pacifier helps calm her for a bit for me to adjust and think wtv i need to do

Read more

Using my magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex lover to you if you still love them and want them back. Even if they have moved on, my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. Why should you be lonely when there is someone out there who has a strong connection with and truly loves you? Lost love spell is the answer to bring back an ex-lover. Did you realize how much you loved your ex after you broke up or divorced? Maybe you even made the divorce request yourself. Are you regretting that your sweetheart is now your ex-wife or lover?Get my lost love spells for me to bring back an ex-wife, they work and work fast to bring back your lover and even things to lead to happily ever after remarriage and reunion.Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

Using my magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex lover to you if you still love them and want them back. Even if they have moved on, my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. Why should you be lonely when there is someone out there who has a strong connection with and truly loves you? Lost love spell is the answer to bring back an ex-lover. Did you realize how much you loved your ex after you broke up or divorced? Maybe you even made the divorce request yourself. Are you regretting that your sweetheart is now your ex-wife or lover?Get my lost love spells for me to bring back an ex-wife, they work and work fast to bring back your lover and even things to lead to happily ever after remarriage and reunion.Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

Read more
VIP Member

Health risk is possible = uneven teeth. I gave my lo pacifier at 1 week old. And I believe most babies will wean themselves off. Thankfully, my lo haven’t been crying for the pacifier. Most of her cries are for milk / uncomfortable diaper.

it’s said that pacifier lowers the risk of SIDS, i give my lo pacifier while she waits for milk & after feeds as she drinks quite fast and her tummy haven’t registered the milk yet so i give her pacifier to suck instead of more milk

VIP Member

i give her when shes 2-3 months old. heard that if we keep giving pacifier, the baby will have uneven teeth. but lucky, she never depend on pacififer often, just for sleep. and she is clever to take the pacifier herself hahahah

TapFluencer

I gave my baby when 2 month old. She's not really a fan of pacifier. She only eat them while she sleep and spit out when she's about to doze off. If she's hungry you give her pacifier she will dump it away. 😂